feature toy- snug slugs

October 21, 2016


The mornings are getting cooler in these parts and so the sweaters are starting to be broke out of the closet and I thought I would feature a toy that also is feeling the effects of the cooler weather and snuggling down into some homemade sleeping bags!

These little wood slugs are one of my favorites- for some reason they just crack me up and since the weather is changing I thought they deserve a little woolly goodness!

The little sleeping bags are knit in Malabrigo wool that is just gorgeous.  I wish I had kept the tag to let you know what the color dye was- I need to be better about that!



Three wee slugs are available now in the shop in a turquoise blue, pink, and yellow color scheme.  They sure would like to cuddle up with you this fall!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages