Yarn Love Challenge

April 09, 2017

Have you been participating in the #yarnlovechallenge this April?  I missed out on this back in February so I have been enjoying it in April (which happens to be one of my fav months)

Each day there is a prompt that you can use share an inspired photo.  I thought I would share my first week for the challenge here.


Day 1- Random Fact About Me (I love roller coasters- this was from recent trip to Silver Dollar City)


Day 2- Squish (Angora yarn from my stash)


Day 3- Storage (grandma's egg basket)


Day 4- One More Row! (improvised row counter)


Day 5- Hands (public knitting)



Day 6- Edges- (Jan's Shawl)


Day 6- Cozy- (learning to knit by the fire)


Day 7 Can't Be Without- (chapstick)

I look forward to continuing this the remainder of the month and continuing to meet so many amazing folks in the fiber world! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages