follow the arrows

October 16, 2018


Each fall my mama and sister follow the arrows that lead us to this sweet little Missouri town with a humble and lovely heritage festival.  Arrow Rock is a little town in which the whole village is deemed a historic site.  It is a little off the beaten path but we love it.  It also happens to be the home of one of my favorite yarn shops in these parts.

Last weekend we made our way there.  We each have stories about that wooden bowl or handmade pottery pumpkin that we got from the festival.  It had become one of our fall traditions.  I made my way along the festival seeking out some wooly inspiration and worked hard on not growing my yarn stash!

So I took plenty of pictures instead, hope you enjoy!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages