moth hunter

March 25, 2019


Well, it seems as though maybe spring weather has decided to arrive so it is time to start thinking about packing up some of my woolens this year.  I have never really paid much attention to packing away my hand knits but this last year I discovered some moths had munched on one of my hats from last year.  It was my total eclipse hat from 2017 so I was pretty bummed and had to just unravel and try to salvage the yarn the best that I could to try and work into another project.





So this year I am making some little lavender sachets and packing up my woolies.  Hopefully that is enough to deter them!  I am going to get a couple field guides on moths from the library to learn a little bit more about them, but in the mean time I updated my moleskine "moth hunter" pocket journal and added it to the shop; you know in case you know a knitter that is an expert moth hunter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages