today

November 03, 2020


Today, I voted for my sons, my nieces, my nephews, and for every human that I believe deserves to be treated with equity, kindness, and respect. 


I believe in the power of symbolism. I wore white for the suffragists, blue as a proud democrat, and my purple cowl was a new piece that I finished just this morning as part of the an craftivism project aimed at uniting people across communities. Please check out the emPower People 2020 and definitely please check out the yarn. I chose very purposefully Farmers Daughter Fibers and have no regrets. I loved this yarn and was proud to infuse energy into every stitch and wear it proudly to the polls. Now to make the pot of coffee to watch the results.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages