memory

July 07, 2022



Coming back into this space after taking a needed break. I function through my life through symbols and I thought I would share some symbols as I transitioned through my 50th birthday this spring and always looking through their strength as I keep hitting bumps in this road of life.

I enjoy getting new ink when I hit these transitions. This tattoo was for heritage and knowing where I come from and help guide the future.

Organic inspiration in plants:

  • wheat for the Volga German heritage on my mother's side
  • katniss for the Appalacian Mountains where my father's family is from
  • meadow cosmo flowers from my childhood
  • poppy for memory
It is the biggest ink I have gotten but I really like it and had been collecting some vintage pieces for inspiration. I worked with an artist on Etsy on the design and a local shop inked it on my arm. I hope to be back in this space a little more but am still doing some soul work so my Etsy shop is still on vacation and I hope to have more energy soon to open it back up.





Be well my friends and be gentle with your selves and others during these challenging times. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages