sheepish

December 08, 2016


One of the charities that I admire and like to give to each year is Heifer International- I really like their philosophy for connecting animals to families in need with livestock and skills to raise them.  Last year I made our immediate family members sheep ornaments with family member initials and then made a gift in their name to Heifer for a share of a sheep.



This year I opened it up to the shop and am donating a portion of the custom "branded" sheep ornaments to Heifer this December.  I just listed a fresh batch if you are interested; there is still time to get before the holidays.



I will list a total of the proceeds that will be donated in January.  And if you also need another good stocking stuffer for a knitter; I just added a sheep moleskine journal.

I do love these wooly critters!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages