Leave it to Bernie

February 28, 2021

 Leave it to Bernie to be my entry into trying colorwork and mittens! Earlier this month I completed by first set of mittens and colorwork to boot after being inspired by the pure joy of Bernie's mittens after the inauguration. As if I didn't have enough to be happy about already, this was the icing on the cake. 

I have been intimidated to do colorwork in the past because I have a strange way of holding my yarn in my right hand. By that I mean I don't really hold it or tension between my fingers. I do this little tug in between each stitch. But I found that I could still do that it was just with two yarns. I love it and look forward to more colorwork projects in the future!

In the spirit of Bernie's mitts I added a new journal in homage. A portion of the proceeds of these journals will benefit my local food bank. 

Check it out!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages