ghostly

October 18, 2018


Tis the season, but I do love a good ghost movie and story.  I was raised in an old farm house that my parents had remodeled.  I absolutely loved growing up in it and pretty certain it affected my inclination towards gothic genre in both reading books and movie watching.  My parents no longer live in that house but I have never forgotten it!






I shared my latest video chat on my Facebook page and have a few Halloween treats to share.  In the video I give you a code to use on the ghost surprise yarn balls currently in the shop.  The code will get you 25% off and it includes a naturally dyed yarn (avocado, osage orange, or walnut) with a little wood ghost tucked inside.  Comes with some bamboo knitting needles and a vintage sheet gift bag.  Be sure to check out the chat for the code.


Also I have a give-away for you!  I have a little trio of wood ghosts and one of my naturally dyed cotton gift bags to give away.  You can enter by:



Good luck, I will draw a name from all the entries on Tuesday Oct 23 so I can get it mailed out in time for Halloween.

Last I wanted to share some of my favorite ghost movies: enjoy!

  • The Changling (with George C. Scott)
  • The Awakening
  • The Orphanage
  • The Others
  • Winchester
  • Woman in Black
  • Stir of Echos
  • Ghost Story

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages