Knit Your Own Adventure- Weaving Department at Myers House

October 18, 2018



I had a little "knit your own adventure" during one of the fall soccer tournaments last month.  I don't hesitate to look up yarn stores where ever I am venturing.  I happen to find one that was a few miles from the soccer fields and hotel.  When I found out it was in an old house I was in heaven!



If you are in the St. Louis area stop by the Weaving Department at the Myers House off highway 270.  The whole lower half of the house is the yarn shop.  I am definitely going to make this one of my stops when I am in that area- I loved it!

Oh and they have a resident ghost also- bonus!  Be sure to check them out if you can!















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages