a blot of mustard

December 25, 2018


Just a quick note of happiness to all of you this holiday.  I hope that your winter celebrations bring you tons of creative joy.  I am a Christmas Carol lover and have enjoyed watching my favorite version that I grew up with (George C. Scott) and also watching the newer The Man Who Invented Christmas that I caught in the theaters last year and watched twice already this year!





I also incorporated some I had not seen thanks to this link and watched the 1935, 1938 versions as well as the 1971 animated version.  They have all be wonderful backdrops to my making this season. So hopefully you do not doubt your senses this holiday season and blame it on a blot of mustard and you make merry the whole day long!  Happy holidays to ewe!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages