bonne giving!

December 23, 2018




Wrapping up some highlights of some other making I did this week includes some wee little treats for my office co-workers.  I work for a non-profit foundation that supports youth development.  The roots of this youth development organization is in agriculture.  My own families roots on my maternal side is heavily in agriculture so I decided I wanted to pull from my stash of Bonne Maman jars create a little something fun.

Obviously PB&J is a staple for the fellas in my house.  I prefer this jelly over the others.  So in full honesty is was the beautiful jars with red and white gingham lids that first grabbed me, but they are actually really simple ingredients with no high fructose corn syrup or artificial coloring or preservatives added that keeps me as a customer.  So I just soak of the label and wash up and stick up in a cabinet when they are empty.  The labels come right off with a soapy water soak which this crafter greatly appreciates!


I decided to put in a little tractor with either a bottle brush tree or wreath inside the jar on some holiday M&M's and then they could add some white glitter to mimic snow in it for a decoration after if they wanted.


I found the sweet little metal tractors at my local Tractor Supply Co. and the wreaths were from Michaels.  Snagged some holiday M&M's from the grocery and in about 20 minutes I had my gifts put together ready to just add a label and bakers twine.






Bonne Maman translates grandmother or granny on their website.  I love that notion and hope that my office mates enjoy a little granny love this holiday.  Save your jars and bring a little granny love to your world also!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages