love local- Hemlock Goods

April 02, 2020


Hi all, I wanted to do a first feature of love local; a way to share some local makers and businesses that I am supporting during this time.  With my mama's b-day coming up soon I usually start to look for a birthday card for her.  Often I find myself getting a 1canoe2 card from local shop Poppy.  The owner of 1canoe2 has launched a really unique line of bandanas in her company Hemlock Goods.




These are beautiful and thoughtfully designed and created bandanas.  My husband uses a bandana everyday as a hankie, but there are so many great sustainable uses for bandanas.  I like to use them in my hair but they also make great place settings, napkins, tie bags, etc . . .

I have also seen some quick tutorials to make a face mask with a bandana in a pinch as well that we may need during this time of the pandemic.



I wanted to support this local business and was able to order online and they arrived today.  They are beautiful and if you want to see some video, check out a quick share I did this afternoon here.



I am torn on which one will go to my mama; the peachy rust floral or the navy blue.  Which is your favorite?

I look forward to supporting Hemlock Goods more in the future; it also would make a lovely and sustainable gift wrap too!  I hope you enjoy this local love that I wanted to feature.  Stay well- Chris


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages