Winter Olympic Knitalong 2022

February 10, 2022

How is your 2022 Winter Olympic watching going? If you have been with me the past couple of Olympics, you may remember that I like to do a knitalong project during the games. I am doing some video chat updates along the way if you want to hear more. The most recent update I did I talked about some mills and I said I would share some links so I thought I would take the opportunity to share a round of links here.



So I am now 7 days into the knitalong and 13 of the 47 inches done, one skein on yarn is gone and I am on the second of three. Pretty sure I am going to need to get a 4th! If are doing a knitalong let me know, I would love to follow along on your progress. If you want to keep up with me on some video chats click here. Looking forward to sharing the end result!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Pages